Who Am I, What do I Want, Why am I Here?
What if you Knew...
Find out more at our OPEN HOUSE events:
- July 12, 2015, 12:30-2:30 pm
- August 30, 2015,12:30-2:30 pm
- September 13, 2015,12:30-2:30 pm
- Next Ministry Class begins September 25, 2015
Please call 215-598-8002 or 267-218-4254 for a personal consultation.
To request a catalog, please email School@CircleOfMiracles.org.
Circle Of Miracles is a nondenominational/interfaith church. That means, we are multi-faith, welcoming all religions, and seek to foster personal Spiritual connection.
The Ministry School is designed to encompass diverse religious approaches and spiritual paths, realizing we are not a separate self, but a unique expression of the Singular Reality one may call God. This is not a new religion, it is not about religion, it is about a genuine experience of Divinity. Many who attend the Sunday Celebrations and the Ministry School maintain their connection with a particular religion. Circle Of Miracles is about exploration, development, and enrichment of a deep personal philosophy of True Being.
The curriculum incorporates classroom structure along with independent study, experiential workshops, a community service outreach project, and a practicum.
The School of Ministries meets for a total of 11 weekend classes. They are comfortably spaced approximately 6 to 8 weeks apart over 18 months. Please contact us for details and dates.
AREAS OF FOCUS
These major areas of concentration reflect the unique holistic approach to ordination as a Circle Of Miracles Minister:
The School offers many inspiring opportunities for self exploration, development and spiritual growth, as well as the practicalities of being an interfaith minister.
- Ministerial Skills: As an ordained Circle Of Miracles minister, you will legally be able to officiate weddings, funerals, baby-namings, and facilitate your own nondenominational service/celebration.
- Spiritual Coaching: Study, learn and use Sacred Listening, Compassionate Communication, Ethics, Principles for Guidance in Spiritual Affairs
- Spiritual Practice: Examine your connection to Spirit/God through deep personal inquiry, Prayer, Meditation, and Journaling
- World Spirituality: Find commonalities among the major world religions to understand the Oneness through research, reflection, and authentic experience
- Body-Awareness: Bring awareness of Spirit's interaction with our physical being
- Metaphysics: Study ultimate underlying principles and theories of existence; the intersection of Science and Spirituality
- Business & Law: Provide information for ministers to serve, and operate within the boundaries of the law
- Public Speaking With Ease: Learn an easy formula to powerfully start, deliver & end a talk